Графика ⇒ JixiPix Chromatic Edges 1.0.31
|Оцените новость / программу!
4,5 из 5, всего оценок - 11
JixiPix переносит винтаж в совершенно новый экстрим. Прошли те времена, когда у вас было несколько крошечных вариантов добавления бликов к вашим изображениям. Chromatic Edges
возвращает тонкую магию обработки фотографий с помощью стеклянных, серебряных и бумажных пластинок - всего несколько нажатий и ваша уникальная фотография.Особенности:
• Поддержка изображений с высоким разрешением и вывода
• Многократная отмена
• Рандомизировать кнопку
• Быстрый предварительный просмотр
• Настраиваемые стилиChromatic Edges
It’s all about the edge! There is something artistic about the old days of plate photography. The silky smooth images and fabulously artistic edges are just amazing to look at.
Before the days of digital or film photography, photographers had to process their images using glass plates, metal plates, and paper to get their final image. These processes took tremendous skill and passion to produce the final product. Some of the processing techniques even required the processing of the glass plate within minutes of taking the photograph. Boy have times changed!
Until today you had only a few choices if you wanted to recreate some of the old-style photo art. You would pick a stock photo and blend it into your photography. And since there are only a few choices you were left with your artwork starting to look oh-so-familiar. Chromatic Edges changes all that and gives you unlimited artistic photography styles while only taking a few steps to create.Mix it Up, Experiment and Have Fun in the Process!
Having fun with your edges is the key ingredient to making great images! We at JixiPix have found unique ways to use Machine Learning to generate unlimited edges. Just tap the “Generate” button to see the magic happen. Chromatic Edges will, Quickly and effortlessly, create a completely unique edge. If you find that you love it, its super simple to tap the ‘+’ to save it for later.
To create this powerful technology took thousands of artistic man hours of meticulously painting edges. These edges were then processed through our deep learning algorithm and used to teach the ‘machine’ how to create them on its own. Now you, the user, get to use this power to ‘edge’ your photo and never have two of the same edge again. And the great thing is…even if you know nothing about the fabulous photo techniques from a hundred years ago you will still appreciate the possibilities and creativity you can achieve with Chromatic Edges.
Chromatic Edges is filled to the brim with styles. Easily create Calotypes, Cyanotypes, Daguerreotypes, Gelatin Silver Plates, Tintype, Autochrome, Ambrotype, Carbon Print, Aristotype, Salted Paper Print, colored edges, and thousands of styles in between. Edge Styles
• Calotype or talbotype is an early photographic process introduced in 1841 by William Henry Fox Talbot, using paper coated with silver iodide. The term calotype comes from the Greek (kalos), "beautiful", and tupos, "impression".
• Cyanotype is a photographic printing process that produces a cyan-blue print. In a cyanotype, a blue is usually the desired color; however, there are a variety of effects that can be achieved. These fall into three categories: reducing, intensifying, and toning.
• Daguerreotype was the first commercially successful photographic process (1839-1860) in the history of photography. Named after the inventor, Louis Jacques Mand? Daguerre, each daguerreotype is a unique image on a silvered copper plate.
• Edges is sometimes referred to as a "natural" black border, like those often seen in the days of contact prints. Edges happen automatically when you print the entire negative without cropping, allowing the clear film or glass around the photo to print as well.
• Gelatin Silver process is the photographic process used with currently available black-and-white films and printing papers. A suspension of silver salts in gelatin is coated onto a support such as glass, flexible plastic or film, baryta paper, or resin-coated paper.
• Negative can be more commonly referred to as glass plate negatives and will encompass a few areas and styles. Photographic plates preceded photographic film as a capture medium in photography. The light-sensitive emulsion of silver salts were coated on a glass plate, typically thinner than common window glass, instead of a clear plastic film.
• Silver Plate or plate collodion process requires the photographic material to be coated, sensitized, exposed and developed within the span of about fifteen minutes, necessitating a portable darkroom for use in the field.
• Gum Brichromate is a 19th-century photographic printing process based on the light sensitivity of dichromates. It is capable of rendering painterly images from photographic negatives.
• Tintype, also known as a melainotype or ferrotype, is a photograph made by creating a direct positive on a thin sheet of metal coated with a dark lacquer or enamel and used as the support for the photographic emulsion.
• Black and White does not need much explanation. This type is a more modern version of a long lost classic. Black and white photography began in 1826 as Jospeh Nicephore Niepce of France stored a black and white image on pewter plate covered in a petroleum using a camera, but the process took eight hours and immense sunshine to record the image.
• Vintage photography began in the 15th Century with Robert Boyle’s discovery of silver chloride turning dark when exposed to air in a dark room. From there anything before the mid-twentieth century could be consider vintage.
• And More... Of course with Chromatic Edges the sky is the limit and these are just small examples of everything possible. Create anything from subtle edge-only images to thousands of classic styles.Photoshop Plugin
• Includes a plugin which allows quick access to Impresso Pro from inside Photoshop CS5+, Elements, Lightroom and PaintShop Pro for Mac and Win. Supports actions, transparency, blending, last filter command, batch processing and 16bit RGB/Greyscale modes.ОС:
Windows 11/10/8 64-BitСкачать программу JixiPix Chromatic Edges 1.0.31 (502,9 МБ):